Advance Tour Registration
Our Advance Registration process allows you to secure a spot on a tour when the final trip details have not been fully prepared yet. As our trips fill on a “first come, first served basis”, this allows you to plan for your place on a future tour and gain a booking advantage on tours that will fill quickly. (Please contact us to obtain the secure online Booking Form for tours where the itinerary and final price have been set.)
1. While we are still in the planning phase of a trip, you can register your interest by submitting an Advance Registration form with a registration fee of 100 Euros per cyclist.
2. When the trip details are finalised, we will contact you and make sure you are happy to proceed with the booking. Your spot(s) will be held for an additional 2 weeks whilst you decide.
3. If you decide to book the trip we will ask you for an additional 200 Euros deposit (300 Euros for La Vuelta tours) to confirm your booking.
4. If you decide not to book the trip, we will cancel your reservation and refund your original 100 Euros per cyclist deposit in full. NO RISK.
5. It’s that simple! Secure your spot now.